Throwing the perfect kids’ party is going to include an inflatable. Bouncy castles and the like are so popular with both kids and adults that not only will you find them at birthday parties but at weddings and corporate events as well. If you have ever attended a local fair, one of the more popular attractions is the bouncy castles.
Throwing a Party
Bouncy castles are a staple at children’s birthday parties, parents find it an easy way to keep the kids entertained without costing them a fortune. They come is so many varieties that they can work with whatever the theme of your party happens to be.
Making the Party a Success
Installing a bounce house really isn’t that hard and if you rent one then it’s more than likely that the rental company will take care of everything for you. That being said if you have to set up your own here are some step by step instructions.
Keeping Everyone Safe and Having Fun
Here are some tips to keep everyone in the group safe and having a good time:
- Get the right size: If you look online for a rental, kids inflatables and the ones meant for adults look pretty much the same. Double check the dimensions to make sure you get the right size. The last thing you want is to throw a corporate event and your bouncy castle arrives and it was meant for toddlers.
- Divide everyone into groups: You need to make sure that there aren’t too many people using the bounce house at once. You also want to make sure that everyone playing is roughly the same size. Having a teenager fall on a toddler can cause serious injury.
- Have a chaperone: Either the host of the party or a responsible adult needs to make sure that everyone is following the rules and making sure everybody is safe.
- Follow instructions from the company: Every rental company that rents out bounce houses will have their own set of rules and instructions that you need to follow. Read the user manual if there is one it will let you know how many jumpers are allowed on the inflatable along with maximum weight.
- No shoes, food or drink: Most companies will tell you that no one should be jumping on the inflatable with shoes on but birthday parties are filled with sticky cakes, ice creams and candy too. Not only should they not take them into the inflatable they should also wash their hands first too.
There you have it, everything you need to throw the perfect party!